January 18, 2012

Liberals & Conservatives Agreeing

Like cats and dogs living together!

(I'm speaking of the right and left agreeing on the demerits of SOPA.) More via Roz.

Must be serious 'cuz Wikipedia took itself down. To tune of American Pie (the song, not the movie):
I met a girl who sang the blues
And I asked her for some happy news
But she just smiled and turned away
I went and surfed to a wiki page
Where I’d read some good stuff days before
But the man there said the 'net wouldn’t play
And in the streets the children screamed
The lovers cried and the poets dreamed
But every link was broken...

2 comments:

Kevin Hammer said...

"Mass hysteria." Kaptur and Latta on same page. Sen. Brown rethinking?

http://www.sanduskyregister.com/jackson-street-beat/2012/jan/18/blog-brown-favors-sopa-and-pipa-kaptur-and-latta-oppose

TS said...

Be interesting to see what Brown does. According to a SOPA tracker website, he's received about equal money from anti-SOPAs as pro-SOPA groups.